Monday, April 21, 2008

Exhausted

Ok, uh, who was that chick on the last post?

Me?? Geez, how long ago was THAT?

Friday??

huh.

It's absolutely astounding what Flo will do to a woman.
Let's hope all this bs can be blamed on that bitch. I'll check back in a few days, let's see if that Friday perky happy about everything when there isn't even sunshine but it doesn't matter cuz she'll shit you a rainbow chick makes a trip back around.

I can say this - growing a spine hurts. Getting it kicked in while it's still fresh, by people who didn't know it wasn't there before and have no idea how crippling their little blows can be because they can't stop talking about themselves to see the crushing effect they have on the person standing right in front of them??? Well, I think that hurts worse. I'm told by those who know me that being a doormat isn't the best thing, but getting up from being a doormat ain't for the weak of heart. And, I am, weak of heart. So, there we have it.

ttys, let's find something to be happy about instead of thinking of getting in the car to go to work and never showing up and never getting back home and living somewhere in those middle states where no one will find me...

3 comments:

curmudgeon said...

Nice people you work with.

Miss Sassy said...

C - the worst of it is, this wasn't a retort to the work life, that was after a few hours of what I thought was budding or blossomed friendships.
They didn't know, and I'm on edge, but the flee is in me, you know it is.

curmudgeon said...

My bad. I thought I had read somewhere in the post it was work wimmen. Must be one o' the other posts.