Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

I had a great day yesterday.
Just great from top to bottom.
I'm not sure if I've grown a thicker skin, or if it isn't as cold anymore, or if the shock of the newness is wearing off, or if this life really does suit me that much better, but it was really refreshing to not be meloncholy :o)

I'm not sure if I've posted much on which habits I'm trying to leave behind, but lets say I'm proud that I was offered a glass of wine last night and refused it. I could have gone to lunch and had fried chicken or a meatball sub, but I had a pile of veggies instead. The morning commute is my time for Grapenuts with pomagranate seeds. I'm visiting a lot of gyms before just signing with one. And, despite the new habit I'd been forming, I went to bed at a reasonable time last night.
When I'm bad, it's just awful.
But, when I'm good, ooohhhhh boy am I good!

Word of the Day: Schmeckel. I don't want to go too into it, but let's just say, with the population density of the Jewish faith around here and the way an office of 6 women will talk, we come up with all kinds of ways to have conversations without anyone thinking to call HARRASSMENT down the hall. It's almost like a PG radio show, where we keep coming up with new ways to ask if that smile on her face is because of the man last night or gas from the McGriddle this morning. Add to it the New York women and their mouths, and you have a regular comedy sketch any time you walk through here.
Happy Hump Day!

No comments: